I suggest you ...

Arduino

I know what I'm asking for is challenging and wont be here anytime soon but the ability to simulate arduino chips is just a game changer. Your app is great and one of the best on the app store at the moment but adding arduino and the ability to program them... Damn.

One more thing is just like what another guy suggested is to make an interactive sign when something is wrong in the circuit, for example if i use a 1ohm resistor and a 9 volt battery on an LED, it would show us that the LED blew off that would be great.

Thank you for having the time to listen to everyone's suggestions.

131 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mohamad Sami AshiMohamad Sami Ashi shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • W.J.benderW.J.bender commented  · 

I to would love to see arduino boards

• DBentnutDBentnut commented  · 

Just adding another vote for having the arduino (and similar) available. It sure would be nice! Even if it was a +$ upgrade that would be fine for the added versatility. Please keep up the good work!!

• GeneGene commented  · 

so what is happening with the progress of updates here? I see some dev interaction but years have since passed. Is this app dead in the water?

• Mark T. BellMark T. Bell commented  · 

Looking forward to this feature being released! I do a number of circuits with ATTiny85s and treat them as a subcircuit just so I can do a design and print. Does not solve simulation, just basic CAD drawing.

• PierrePierre commented  · 

Please give us an update on this!

• ryan gilmoreryan gilmore commented  · 

any news on an update adding Arduino? ready to buy on all platforms when it's done. ;-)

• Thomas WilkinsonThomas Wilkinson commented  · 

I'm so glad you're working on this, I was thinking to suggest it, knowing that it's a real stretch, but it adds soon much value to me!

• Erik MeliskaErik Meliska commented  · 

What is your progress on releasing this?

• JP Hastings-SpitalJP Hastings-Spital commented  · 

Holy crap. I came here to make the same "it'll be super hard but… arduino?" request, and not only has someone else already posted, but you have a demo?! HOT DAMN.

I'm pretty excited right now, your app is streaks ahead already; I can't wait!

Feedback and Knowledge Base